Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trip to Wisconsin and Rockford


My Dad, "Paw or Grandpaw", picked me and Toby up in Horseshoe Bay and we drove to Wisconsin to visit my grandparents at their house on Lake Michigan. We had a WONDERFUL time! We did all of my favorite things! We went to the cheese factory, shopped at St. Vincent's, went for walks on the beach, and took Toby out to swim in the lake! Toby loved the water and reminded all of us how a puppy behaves in a new environment. He was a lot of work but I'm glad he was able to swim and meet everyone! I very much enjoyed visiting with my Grandma and Papa and hope Bruce can join us next time!
For all of you that have been asking about the baby bump .. here you go! The bump at 22 weeks!

We also took a day trip to Rockford to visit Aunt Paige and Uncle Terry! It was wonderful to have dinner with them at their house! Grandma and Aunt Paige also surprised me with baby shower gifts since they can not attend the baby shower in Dallas.

Thanks everyone for a GREAT visit!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a chance to see everyone at the beach. Toby, looks like he had a great time.
    He looked a little wet in his picture. I bet Rudy and Toby would have had a great time in the water. Everyone looks wonderful in the picture of Great Papa, Great Grandma, Great Aunt Paige, you and your Dad. You look like you had a great time. I always had a wonderful time when I went to the beach. I know that Cameron will have a wonderful time there too. I do hope that Bruce will get to go with you the next time. I love you all, Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete