Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby Shower

Yesterday, Grandma P "Momma P", Grandma B "Momma B", and Aunt Carolyn threw me and Cameron a baby shower at Breadwinners Bistro and Cafe in Dallas. It was such a wonderful day and I felt truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to share this very special time in my life with. People were more than generous with gifts, clothes, and baby essentials and I am touched by the amount of love everyone has for our sweet girl already! Thank you for the kind messages from people who couldn't attend yesterday and for everyone who did--you made it a truly AMAZING day for me!
Books, Baby Gear, and Blankets -- Oh My!

Prissy Clothes, Onsies, Pajamas and we might as well start her shoe addiction now! (:





More pictures to come of the actual day! The Grandmas did a much better job of taking pictures than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment