Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gender Neutral?


Bruce and I have been getting a lot of adorable outfits for our little girl! Bruce said that he figured we would just buy all gender neutral clothing so the next time we have a baby we could reuse the clothes. Later, he looked in Cameron's closet and said, "I think pink and dresses are slowly taking over the closet ... that would look ridiculous on a boy! So much for gender neutral!" (;


Thanks for the adorable outfits Uncle Patrick! I really like the black shoes and the VT dress! Soooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Patrick did a great job of picking out little girl's clothes. I was with him and he really has a good eye for picking out really cute things for her, even her shoes. I can't wait to see what he picks out for her in the future. I'm sure Cameron will turn the boys heads. To early to talk about that. Anyway, I bet she will be the best dressed whereever she goes. Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl clothes are so much fun to shop for, and I hope Bruce knows that there is no way he was going to get off that easy with 'gender neutral' clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete