Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Introducing ...

Bruce and I would like to introduce you to our precious little GIRL, Cameron Paige Beville! At 19 weeks we were able to get a few great pictures of her. While we were there we received amazing news that she is healthy and progressing wonderfully. She is middle range for her weight and has long legs! We are very excited about having a little girl and can't wait to meet her in February!

She gave us a great picture of her profile and also of her bottom where we could see she was a girl for sure! (You are looking at her bottom and back of her legs with nothing in between!) Don't worry ... she was very lady like! (;


7 comments:

  1. Look at Cameron and how cozy she looks in there. She's so laid back and yet a little lady. I can't wait to hold her, touch her soft skin and to kiss her sweet face. She is so beautiful already. I can't wait to see her in her pink stuff and her tiny black shoes. I Love you all, Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I cannot quit looking at Peanut's profile picture..I want to reach out and touch it, truly amazing!! And then Oh my gosh again!!! I saw the Redskin oufits...yikes! Pops had something to say about that!! He is sure she has Cowboy blood in her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I don't think so, no cowboy blood at all, a True Redskin Fan if I ever saw one. Grandma P.
    Go Redskins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious!!! Glad to finally get a peek of her:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad Jeff told me you guys have this blog! And congratulations on seeing your little girl - those profile pictures are the best! We're happy to hear she's healthy and growing strong :) Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. And oh my goodness, I hope you're not watching this VT game right now - too much stress for a pregnant woman to bear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for the wonderful messages!!! We love her pictures too and think she's pretty darn cute! (;

    Thank goodness those Hokies turned it around Liz! It was a little stressful! I'm glad Jeff shared the blog with you! Now you can keep up with us!

    ReplyDelete