Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 1, 2013

Cameron is 2!

I am going to try this blog again.  I am a little embarrassed that the last blog post I have on here is from Cameron being 8 months old.  It would be forever and a day to catch up on those pictures so .... we will just fast forward 1 year and 4 months to Cameron's 2nd Birthday!  You will forgive me, right?

Cameron is 2!!!  She had a camping themed party at our house and invited all of her friends from Rolly Pollies (her gym class) and Nitro (her swim class).  She even got to spend her birthday with her Grammy, Aunt Carolyn, and cousin, Claire!  It was so much fun and completely exhausting at the same time.  It was well worth the time and effort when putting her in bed that night and I asked her, "Cameron, did you have fun at your party?" and she said, "YES!!!" and gave me a big hug.  Here are a few pictures from her big day.
 













No comments:

Post a Comment