Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Do you still call it a bump?

I have been asked for updated "bump" pictures. I'm not really sure if you can still call it a "bump" (It feels more like a hill or mountain!), but lets just face it -- It's a really big belly! Cameron is doing great and we have our last sonogram next week on Jaunuary 20th. As of last week the doctor said that she predicts we will have a "8 pounder" on our hands. I recently found out that I was 6 pounds (and I was two weeks early) and Bruce was 8 1/2. So, I think her prediction might be right! We will let you know what she says next week with updated pictures of our girl!
The belly at 30 weeks!

The belly at 34 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. oohhh it looks like she has dropped a tiny bit in 4 weeks:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, too! I'll post belly pictures again in 2 weeks or so!

    ReplyDelete