Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Count Down with Weekly Doctor Appointments!

Today marks the first of my weekly doctors appointments at 36 weeks! I thought I would give a little update after each one to let everyone know how I am feeling and how eager Cameron is to grace us with her presence! I have found life in general just a little more uncomfortable. Just to give a few examples: walking, sleeping, dressing (slip on shoes are now my favorite), walking Toby, and even riding in the car! I just keep telling myself that all of these things are leading to something and someone extremely wonderful and it makes it all totally worth it! As for Miss Cameron being eager to get here..we will see.. but she has begun dropping into position and I am now dilated 1cm and 50% effaced. (For everyone who doesn't know what that means--For Cameron to be delivered I need to be 10cm dilated and 100% effaced) So, YAY for beginning the dilation process, but we still have a few weeks to go!

Have a great week everyone! My next appointment is next Tuesday, February 1st. I will update after! (:

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Cameron will be here soon. I pray that you don't have to endure a long delivery. I think about when Leanne came along and boy it was a long day - 15 1/2 hours before she blessed us with her presence. I didn't think that girl was ever going to come out!! You kids are always in my prayers. Can't wait for next week's update. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete