Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trip to Virginia

Cameron and I flew to Virginia to visit with her Grammy and Nana and later that week Bruce joined us. When Bruce arrived him and I drove to Virginia Tech to tailgate and visit his youngest brother, Mike. I will have a post about our trip to Tech when I receive more pictures, but I will say, Mike did an incredible job hosting everyone and really took Tech tailgating to a whole new level! Cameron stayed with my mom while we went to Tech and did an amazing job. We missed her a lot, but knew she was in wonderful hands. Thank you Mom for making our trip so special and taking such wonderful care of our little girl.

Nana and Grammy picking us up from the airport


Grammy and Cameron at Kason's baptism. So glad we were able to share such a special day with the Stanley family.


Cookie break for Cameron and Starbucks break for Mommy and Grammy!


Lunch with Uncle Patrick (I think they look a lot alike)


She loves her Grammy!



Pumpkin Patch with Grammy


So exciting!


Look at how big this one is! It made her hair stand straight up! (:


She was more interested in eating the straw than taking the picture




Ladybug PJs and the pumpkin Daniel decorated for her

No comments:

Post a Comment