Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Rolly Pollies, Shopping Carts, and Hokie Football

Cameron and I have started going to gym/music classes on Tuesday afternoons to get out of the house, meet people, and also so Cameron gets some interaction with other babies. (The music and gym part is fun, too) She is the youngest in her class, but I think she is doing really well with the other babies. She gets a little jealous when they crawl, but I don't think she is too far behind. Here are some pictures of her first day. I'm also posting a picture of Cameron's first ride in a shopping cart without her car seat and her first Saturday of watching college football.

Gooo Hokies!


Ready for her first day at Rolly Pollies!



Cameron's class of girls! Caroline, Rylan, Nola, and Penny!

Lots of Tummy Time!


Teething biscuits and shopping carts


Ready to watch football with Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. lol she is such a tiny little thing:) Archer has already passed her in weight at 2.5 months of age! lol...we make huge babies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron's 1st Class picture!!! I love it...and so glad you joined:) Be sure to add a swimming class picture. I can't believe she puts her head under water....a natural swimmer like her mom! The blog is fantastic Stacy, makes me tear up and then laugh the next minute, she is a true miracle and gift. I miss my girls...oh and Bruce too:) but counting down to OCT!!! NANA

    ReplyDelete