Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 38!

Yesterday we had our 38 week appointment and it appears that our little girl has become quite comfortable. She didn't make any progress this week. We are still between 1 and 2 centimeters dilated and my cervix has become "mushy" as the OB would say. So, I guess we are going to have to be patient. Technically she has two more weeks but we can always pray for her to come earlier! Aunt Carolyn thinks Cameron will come on February 10Th and Grandma B is hoping for the 12th -- any other predictions? Next appointment is Thursday, February 17th!
36 weeks

38 Weeks

7 comments:

  1. Uncle Mike has predicted the 19th and Kelsey has predicted the 23rd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael and Kelsey...those are both UNEVEN #'s!!! Great Grandma Anna's BD is the 12th and my favorite # is 22....and she IS our sweetheart so maybe is waiting for Valentines Day!!! Does anyone think our little Princess will be spoiled??!!! Grandma B

    ReplyDelete
  3. PSSS..... Stacy your expression is priceless!!! You look GREAT, but your face says it all!!! Grandma B

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got to throw an 8 in there.. I'll say the 18th. As long as she's ready to see her favorite uncle for the first time when Carolyn and I are in San Antonio in a few weeks.

    Uncle S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kept taking pictures but the expression just remained the same! I guess you can't hide that "glow" haha! I love all of these dates! It will make me look forward to each one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stacy,
    I am going to say the 20th as that's the number that keeps coming into my head. I can just imagine Cameron is laughing at all of us trying to guess when she is going to make her appearance. Your pictures are so cute. Hang in there - you look beautiful.
    Love you
    Aunt Paige

    ReplyDelete
  7. So close, I can't wait to meet her! And yes, your face has that 'look' that only a very pregnant, uncomfortable woman can make. Its almost over :)

    ReplyDelete