Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Congratulations Bruce!



Two weeks ago our family received wonderful news. Bruce was promoted to Sales Manager at Ben E. Keith's Llano Branch! So, along with this wonderful news we will be moving. Llano is about 3 1/2 hours from Dallas and we have chosen to rent a townhouse in Horseshoe Bay, Texas (25 mins from Llano) while our house sells in Frisco. I unfortunately had to resign from my position as a first grade teacher, but plan to substitute in the surrounding counties of Horseshoe Bay. It was sad to leave my class, but I couldn't be prouder of Bruce and I know this is the best move for our family. I know that as long as Bruce and I are together we can accomplish anything and I know there are very big things in our future! We are very excited to see what this move has in store for us!


While we were looking for a place to rent we did pull over to take a few pictures of Lake LBJ, and yes ... there are lakes and other bodies of water in Texas! (; More pictures to come when we move and get settled!




5 comments:

  1. Congrats you 2.5!!!!! That is great news:) Stinks that you have to sell your house when you just bought it:( But it will def be an adventure for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our house, but there are plenty out there that we will love just as much! We are very excited! I hope you and Ava have a great trip visiting your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just discovered that to keep up with the Beville's you need to subscribe to the blog!

    Horseshoe Bay looks like a fantastic place to live. I'm excited for you guys - you still gonna be able to make the G-burg trip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats guys. Looks like it time for you two to buy a boat so I can come water skiing in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diddy, we are definitely still making the GBurg trip! Can't wait to see you and the wifey SOON!

    ReplyDelete