Cameron Paige

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Special Delivery!


Oh yes, the spoiling has already begun! Momma P sent the first package for Baby Beville and it was full of neutral clothing with a little wishful thinking ... notice the pink outfit in the middle?!? She also sent me my first maternity clothes. Everything was super cute and I can't wait to wear them! I know everyone will be super jealous of my stretchy pants during the holidays..especially Thanksgiving! (; Thanks Mom for all of the new stuff!!! XOXO


We also received a very special surprise from Leanne and Jon! They sent The Pregnancy Journal, and it is really neat! It has space for us to write how we are feeling and also gives us a day by day update on the development of our baby. It really gives us something to read and learn about together! Thank you so much! We love it!

6 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I love getting baby stuff....just remember to tell your mom to leave some stuff on the registry when that time comes;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first grandbaby can't help being excited.
    I love you all, Mom-Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Honey, that was so nice to see the stuff that I sent the baby. I'm so glad you liked everything. I'm also glad you liked the clothes I bought for you too. Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter and thank you for appreciating all that you have. This is a true blessing from God. You and Bruce are going to be the best parents ever. I love you, Bruce and Toby. I can't wait to see you all again. Thank you for making me a extremely happy Grandmother to be. I Love you all, Mom-Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy and Bruce,
    The fun has just begun!! I'm so happy for you two. This will be so exciting being able to keep up to date with you on the blog. I have already added it to my desktop. I can't wait to see pics of you Stacy. All the clothes are great that Grandma already sent. Love to you both. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously LOVED my stretchy pants when I was pregnant! I wish I could still live in stretchy pants and my black flats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhh you still can live in those... I wont tell! (o; Well, if not every day you can always bust them out for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete